Beyond creativity runway.


It all started how my perspective dream will be a storyteller, on a runway reading Articles and browsing Facebook. I found the big sequin shell, Deviant art! and one popular Artist Prince Polly.https://www.deviantart.com/desmondnista/art/Prince-Polly-Art-798785320 I then started advertising Deviant art gallery to him, which consist of craft with high Pro work peace. And him been economically cooked, the artist accepted my proposal and there Beyond creativity started. Browsing and been vigilant to him with how he is been viewed, of his photography snaps shots and comment's on his art pieces. downloading megabyte and kilobytes became a deal, also while the sole source of Deviant gallery approaches. So been that "source" as I wanted more, I started posting the illustration that made me found. My Fashion brand Beyond Fashion and on, https://www.deviantart.com/desmondnista/art/Beyond-Creativity-794511906 then found my SHS colleagues Elvis Bone Face. with his carved maize pattern portraits Elsel Pics, and another beautiful goddess Maame Ama Poku - Duah. Good luck as you are writing your 2019 SHS examination, naming her hard work beads Rich Art Rich Beads (Think like a man act like a man). https://www.deviantart.com/desmondnista/art/Aletha-Poku-Duah-Art-pieces-791727285 Wanted more I started advertising small scales. By finding the single source brands, to advertise through WhatsApp and there I found my Cousin advertisement Imani pharma.https://www.deviantart.com/desmondnista/art/Beyond-creativity-796555413 Effua Kum Heyford, about to lunch then I started reaching her as well. Life starts at Beyond creativity for crafty Professionals, Food for thought #OnARunwayTheVanishingPointOf perspective continues.

Blogged ByDesmond Poku - Duah
Fashion Namedesmondnista
Email:desmondnista@gmail.com
Email:designduah@yahoo.com
Big BrainsThe Trinity, Kennedy Poku - Duah, Angela Poku - Duah, Family, NAKMENS COMPUTER TRAINING INSTITUTE (NCTI), VOGUE STYLE SCHOOL OF FASHION AND DESIGNING JOYCE ABABIO, VOGUE ARTICLES, BOF CAREER, BUSINESS OF FASHION, FAST COMPANY COMPASS, SEWING GUIDE etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOFTWARE runway.

runway Tagging

The General knowledge in money.